Monday, March 29, 2010

quilting accomplished!

Well, my aching arms and I are finally done with the Coffee Birds quilt! After all that heaving the quilt around to rotate it, I eventually started quilting all the horizontal lines in one block, then turning and doing all the vertical lines. The final quilting is like a Greek key pattern.I think it is much easier to see the quilting pattern on the back, at least in photographs. It is large enough for the recipient; he is 6'4", it is about 65" square.I added some nice green binding, and it's complete!
I love finishing things.

No comments:

Post a Comment