Saturday, March 20, 2010

how to make a darn good sandwich

Brad just made me the best sandwich I've had in a long time. I did say that Italian sausage wasn't the only thing that came home from the local deli yesterday! I thought I'd share the wealth.

Start with some delicious fresh basil bread; add a little mayo,
some incredible panchetta from the local Italian deli,

and some marinated artichoke hearts (also from Italian deli).

Rehydrate some of last summer's dried homegrown tomatoes. Commercial sundried tomatoes can be substituted, but they just won't be bursting with the same incredible sweetness and flavor. Add tomatoes to the sandwich.
Top with another piece of incredible basil bread!

Serving suggestion: make two; enjoy over March Madness with your favorite NCAA fan.
Cheers!
~Phosphorelated

No comments:

Post a Comment