Thursday, September 2, 2010

rain, rain, go away!

Now, don't get me wrong, I love rain. Rainy days make me happy. Thunderstorms are best. But sometimes, I wish their timing was a bit better.

Today was the first day of classes, meaning all the undergrads are back on campus, many of them for the first time, and we had torrential rains. At one point as I was trying to get home, I counted 17 people in the bus shelter! And most of them don't know the bus routes and schedules yet. Cozy.But that's not why I want the rain to go away. This is what things look like in the laundry room currently.
We have a leak. Our fantastic landlord Duane came to look at the roof again yesterday, but whatever he did doesn't seem to have fixed the problem. Oh, well. It doesn't rain this hard very often.

(Don't worry, the stash is in another room. Where there are no leaks. I checked.)
~Phosphorelated

No comments:

Post a Comment