Saturday, May 22, 2010

felted!

I feel so productive today! Three knitted creatures went in the washing machine, and three cute felted guys came back out! Here they are laid out post-felting:They're not stuffed yet, but they'll still stand on their own!At least for a bit. Here's an action shot with the grey sheep falling down:
I can't wait for them to dry so I can stuff and finish them! I'm having so much fun I even started another sheep, this one with two strands of undyed Stockbridge (a yummy 50/50 wool alpaca blend, the white yarn I used in the grey alpaca) and one strand of the oatmeal-colored Lamb's Pride. I'm too lazy to try to figure out how to modify the pattern to make bigger animals, so I'm sticking with the "add more strands" strategy for now. Fun, fuzzy, cozy, what's not to love?
~Phosphorelated

No comments:

Post a Comment